Wednesday, July 18, 2012

stay extended.

Six weeks is up.

And I am still here in Eutin!
The Eutiner Festpiele still has lots of work for me to do for the upcoming operas and concerts, so I have decided to extend my stay from six to nine weeks. 

One of my newest projects is to illustrate all of the lovely costumes in the operas. This project is perfect  because I love fashion illustration. 


Costumes from Nabucco.


Now that I have more time in Eutin, I will continue working on personal projects as well.
Here are some more concept ideas for the CD cover for the local band, 





Lot of traveling around these days. 
My host parents took us to see the Schloss in Schwerin. 
Schwerin is located in Mecklenburg,  Eastern Germany.




We also got to visit an adorable strawberry farm, Karl's Erdbeerhof. 





This is where I work, the Eutiner Festpiele Opern Scheune.



My host parents have asked me to draw a portrait of their dog, Lotta.
Lotta is their little princess so I wanted to make sure I drew her in a way that showed her personality.








No comments:

Post a Comment