Wednesday, July 18, 2012

the lovely hamburg & scharbeutz.


I have been so fortunate to have the chance to travel to the city of Hamburg two times in the past few weeks. This city is just buzzing with excitement. It is very different as there is a beautiful, historical harbor, lots of wonderful shopping, and plenty of yummy food. Not to mention, the Hamburg people are so friendly and helpful. 

While I was walking around on my second trip to Hamburg, I discovered this magical building.

This is my residence of dreams. 



The most perfect coffee corner, Balzac Kaffee. 
Near the Rathaus Market in Hamburg. 



There are old buildings and new buildings in Hamburg. 
The Harbor is surrounded by lots of new, and very elegant architecture. 






Another wonderful town I have visited is Scharbeutz.
This is located on the Bay of Lübeck which is surrounded by the Baltic Sea. 
The perfect beach town.




Scharbeutz, as well as many of the other beach towns, have "baskets" on the shoreline.
These baskets are adorable, little shacks for families or individuals to hang out in all day, eat and drink, and listen to waves roll in. 











1 comment:

  1. The views are so amazing, I really like watching all over the world so much that is why I find travel agents that was having a amazing experience in way of life that will not invest some time on my vacation with my family

    ReplyDelete